David Friedman, one of my favorite writers, has put his lectures online through his blog.
I have spent my Friday night listening to his first lecture on the Economic Analysis of Law from 2012. It is interesting and I plan to listen to the audio version on my daily commute. Here are some other courses that Prof. Friedman has put online for our pleasure-
- Intellectual Property Theory
- Legal Systems Very Different From Ours
- Economic Analysis of Law
- Legal Issues of the 21st Century
- Analytical Methods for Lawyers
- Computers, Crime and Privacy
I urge everyone to check these out. Maybe your commute will be more educational for a few weeks.
How am I supposed to do my problem sets with these online?